- Purell wipes and/or anti-bacterial gel will be available in the vehicle upon request (limited availability)
- Water bottles will not be available for the time being
- All areas inside and out of the vehicles that are used and touched often will be sanitized daily and between services
- Any reading materials, such as magazines, newspapers and business cards will no longer be supplied until further notice
- Front row passenger seats will not be used for the time being by passengers.
- Luggage and bags will be handled by chauffeurs wearing gloves that will be changed and discarded after each use
- Chauffeurs must use hand sanitizer and should always wash their hands properly before and after each service ride
- Chauffeurs will be wearing masks for their safety and ask that all passengers do the same
- Chauffeurs will no longer greet passengers with a handshake
- Chauffeurs will maintain a minimum distance from all passengers
- Anyone on our team with any illness or mild symptoms will remain home and if they experience anything during their shifts they will be sent home immediately
- We are asking all clients who use our transportation services to for the time being please utilize a face mask to cover your nose and mouth while inside the vehicles and around our staff
- If you have any special requests, please notify us in advance so that we can accommodate these requests
- Please do not sit in the front seat of any vehicle
- We ask that you please discard any items you bring with you including masks or gloves
We are Commited to Bringing you Safe Sanitized Vehicles with Healthy Professional Chauffeurs
While we are all faced with a very challenging role in helping to defeat this pandemic. Although it is very early and scientists are working hard to find a cure, we are learning more each day and this will help bring us closer to a resolution. With these very important items listed above which explains what our company is doing to promote safety in our vehicles and with our team, we still need your help to help complete the circle of safety. We are all in this together and we are committed to continue doing everything we can to support you and our local communities during this difficult time in our lives. We will overcome this episode in our lives and will be better prepared to face any new challenges in our future.
Get the Latest News & Updates
Join our mailing list for latest updates and news happening in our company as well as the latest information pertaining to the Covid 19 Pandemic.